Saturday 28 September 2013

Review: Baie Slings Trowen

Brand: Baie Slings
Type: Trowen (emerald and ecru)
Blend: 100% combed cotton
Size: Ring sling

Baie Slings is a brand new family-run company, here in the UK. I was intrigued by the 'Trowen' pattern as soon as I saw it, as I've always loved Celtic knot style designs. When their preorder opened a few days ago I couldn't resist ordering a ring sling to see what Baie Slings had to offer.
From the moment I opened the package I have been totally impressed! The sling came in its own little fabric pouch, and feels buttery soft straightaway. It is so soft and mouldable, and yet offers a great deal of cush and comfort on the shoulders. It adjusts beautifully and pulls easily through the rings. The design is really classy, and the emerald colour is really pretty. I love the design, and adore how the wrap has definite edges within the design. The seams have been sewn perfectly and the whole sling is top quality.
I can see this ring sling getting a lot of use by us! It has such a luxury, quality feel to it, and is so soft and comfortable aswell. The pattern and colour is very classy, but not so much that it would put you off using it for a walk in the woods for example. I have to congratulate Baie Slings on their first release. The sling arrived within a couple of days and is perfect. I can't wait to see what they come up with next!




Emerging from it's fabric pouch

No comments:

Post a Comment